When you need reliable and timely transport of heavy equipment or industrial machinery anywhere in Illinois, trust a company with experience and dedication. Osage Specialized Transport smoothly and expertly hauls your equipment, so it’s there when you need it–transporting to, from, or within Illinois.
Illinois is a stronghold for industry, including manufacturing, agriculture, mining, and other industries that use heavy machines to perform massive jobs, as the Illinois Dept. of Commerce attests. At Osage, we are devoted to making sure your hard work in this great state is successful. We are here to help you move almost effortlessly from project to project, with your giant toolbox of machinery always ready and waiting for you.
Who is Osage Specialized Transport?
At Osage Specialized Transport, headquartered in Colorado, we have 40+ years in the transport business, with clients across the US and Canada. This level of experience allows us to transport valuable machinery for our Illinois customers in the most efficient manner possible, from job site to job site, project to project. Whether you are in construction, mining, or another Illinois-based heavy industry, Osage is there to support you with dependable logistics and extremely capable transport services.
Over time, our company history has taken us from independent carrier to agent for the biggest names in the trucking business. Soon after the turn of the century (in 2001, to be exact), we transformed into an agent-organized trucking firm, working closely with bigger carriers that employ owner-operators. Our company’s two principals have a total of 75 years in the industry, including long-distance transportation, trucking operations, and truck driving.
Our background and innovative business growth mean that we have the trucking equipment, logistical expertise, and industry-specific knowledge
- Machine tools
- Construction equipment
- Farm machinery
- Factory components
- Industrial manufacturing devices
- Mining Equipment
While we specialize in transportation logistics, and hauling heavy equipment we serve professionals from a wide range of industries like:
- Illinois coal mining
- Food processing throughout Illinois
- Dairy farming
- Illinois oil fields and pipeline industry
- Livestock management for Illinois cattle
- Agricultural businesses producing or processing Illinois-grown corn, apples, peaches, and soybeans
- And more
What Services Do We Excel In?
Over time, our company has hauled just about every type of heavy equipment in existence across Illinois. We are uniquely qualified to help you with:
Through our strong relationships with larger carriers, we have access to a wide variety of special-use hauling equipment to meet your transport needs. If your Illinois hauling job calls for flatbed and step deck trucks, along with stretch versions of each, Osage has the capacity to do the job right. Our team handles every trucking assignment with proper care and appropriate equipment to ensure delivery as scheduled. For your peace of mind, we stay in direct contact with drivers, for precise control not possible through brokerages. When you work with Osage, you can rely on speaking with a real person, 24/7.
Wide loads are a fact of life in Illinois trucking, and Osage offers expert oversized load-hauling, all across the state and nation, and throughout Canada. No matter how outsize the load, our team can bring your heaviest and largest pieces of equipment safely through any terrain necessary. We are intimately familiar with the topography of every route, the varying road regulations, and permitting requirements that change from region to region. We ensure that your oversized loads reach your desired destination safely and on time.
Our well-qualified and prepared drivers are adept at dealing with all Illinois transport challenges, on the open road, and in congested city areas. Drivers skillfully negotiate winding interstate highways through the Windy City, as well as ice-covered state roads in rural areas of Illinois. Heavy traffic, weigh stations, and underpasses are properly navigated by skilled truckers, who are capable of making the right decisions on the fly. You can leave your heavy load to us with perfect confidence.
Logistics & Transportation Management
Complex logistics made simple. That’s what you need from your trucking and freight service—and Osage is focused on delivering your load without a hitch. Our full-service transport solutions include detailed logistical plans tailored to the needs of your company, road conditions, Illinois weather challenges, and more. We get every detail right, using state-of-the-art TMS (transportation management systems) so that any course corrections are transparent and effective.
- Dedicated internal dispatching: Your assigned logistics manager stays on top of all the details related to the location and timing of your heavy equipment transport.
- Detailed tracking: We can easily and precisely track your load by any data point, such as serial, machine, or customer ID numbers.
- Secure integration: Our sophisticated information-sharing setup is designed to readily provide data, reports, invoicing, and more. All the details are at your fingertips, accessed via a user-friendly interface.
- Load board monitoring: Using the Osage TMS, you can ensure truck drivers are on schedule, and in DOT compliance, for maximum productivity and cost-effectiveness.
Why Choose Osage?
In the transport field, experience matters, as does a strong, customer-satisfaction mindset. At Osage, we excel in these areas, which encompass and inform everything else we do. As full-service logistics and transport agents, we put customer needs first. That’s why our Illinois customers trust Osage for all types of heavy hauling–and you can, too.
- Experience. Company owners and staff have boots-on-the-ground experience in all aspects of long-haul trucking and logistics.
- Resources. We have the tools and equipment to ensure your heavy machinery is transported safely and on time.
- Strong industry connections. We maintain valuable relationships with several large carriers that help us ensure your equipment moves problem-free from point A to point B.
- Versatility. We work across a variety of industries that fuel the vibrant Illinois economy. We move a single piece of machinery or your whole spread.
- Innovation. We use cutting edge technology to keep you informed and streamline the heavy equipment transportation process to support your business growth. We help our independent drivers succeed and exceed your expectations with proprietary transport management systems and communications channels.