ARKANSAS TRUCKING COMPANY
Specialized Equipment & Oversized Load Hauling
Have product, goods, or equipment you need moved to or from Arkansas? If so, call (303) 326-0374 or use the form to contact Osage Specialized Transport today for an estimate!
- Founded in 1995
- Greatwide Truckload Management Team Member
- Top 5 Agent for Greatwide, Greentree Transportation & Midwest
- Buchanan Hauling & Rigging Agent
Location Contact Form
"*" indicates required fields
NEED HEAVY EQUIPMENT HAULED? WE HAVE YOU COVERED!
Whether hauling an oversize load, specialized construction equipment, or need a one-way freight, Osage has you covered! Download our brochure to discover the difference working with a company that has 40-plus years in the business can offer to you and your business’ bottom line!
WHO IS OSAGE SPECIALIZED TRANSPORT?
Founded in 1995, Osage Specialized Transport is an industry leader in heavy hauling services. We are part of the nationwide Greatwide Truckload Management team as an agent for Dallas Mavis Specialized Carriers and Buchanan Hauling and Rigging, which have represented industry best standards for decades.
We maintain our own internal dispatch program which enables us to maintain records on every load we haul. For you, that means end to end accountability and recount-ability. For the industry, it means raising the bar to a higher level in terms of dependability and customer service.
With a focus on the pipeline industry and our second to none driver support system, we maintain a fleet of 50+ trucks that is constantly growing to meet the demands of the pipeline business. Our robust electronic driver support system makes documentation and payment delays a thing of the past. As our customer, you can take comfort knowing that the drivers who serve your delivery needs are well taken care of and loyal to us and to you.
OUR COMPANY VALUES
- Demonstrating care and respect for our customers, customer representatives, drivers, partners, and employees.
- Commitment to providing excellent support and performance through best-in-class transport and logistical solutions to markets, customers, and drivers.
- Maintaining an experienced and professional team
- Placing our customers and drivers first, always.
WHAT TRANSPORTATION SERVICES DO WE EXCEL IN?
The word “Specialized” in our name is not just there for effect. Our teams are dedicated to maintaining true industry-unique specialization in three key areas. They are:
SPECIALIZED TRANSPORT & HAULING SERVICES
With a full complement of truck bed types, our service ensures successful transport for all types of large loads consisting of industrial grade, heavy duty parts, components, and equipment.
OVERSIZE LOADS & HEAVY EQUIPMENT TRANSPORT
The transportation of over-sized loads requires a level of professionalism and expertise that is uncompromising. Because we deliver to locations across the continental United States and Canada, adherence to transportation laws and regulations is a serious matter for long-distance deliveries. This requires a level of flexibility, knowledge, and equipment that is unsurpassed to ensure your delivery arrives complete and on time.
LOGISTICS & TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
We boast of a logistics management service designed to provide comprehensive transportation solutions that help consumers better move their cargo. We minimize the frustration that is related Freight servicing is not possible without the ability to coordinate, track, and adapt to changing logistical requirements. That is why we offer a robust set of capabilities for logistical planning, including the oversight you require through transportation world-class management systems. As a full-service logistics company, we are always looking out for your needs.
WHY CHOOSE OSAGE SPECIALIZED TRANSPORT?
- We have always worked with the philosophy, “we work for two entities; the customers and the drivers” and they have maintained a very pro-active relationship with both.
- We have maintained the same ownership since inception as a 50/50 partnership with Alvin Chowning and Gineva McKinney, who have over 75 years of combined experience in transportation, driving, operations, and safety
- We strive to be involved on the ground level of all processes, such as helping on job sites with loading and unloading, as well as taking care of the required proof of delivery paperwork that is needed for every load.
- Our fleet of drivers is familiar with the operation of the equipment and commodities the company hauls. There is always someone available to help field questions, get answers, and take care of the details.
- Our leadership spends time on the job sites helping customers and the drivers, while the home team maintains the office and all the background work that keeps the business running.
- We maintain our own internal dispatch program which permits us to keep records and documents on every load we move. We can track every machine we move, every time we move it.
- We maintain a fleet that runs nationwide, allowing our team to get drivers on-site and move equipment quickly and reliably.