MINNESOTA TRUCKING COMPANY
Specialized Equipment & Oversized Load Hauling
Have product, goods, or equipment you need moved to or from Minnesota? If so, call (303) 326-0374 or use the form to contact Osage Specialized Transport today for an estimate!
- Founded in 1995
- Greatwide Truckload Management Team Member
- Top 5 Agent for Greatwide, Greentree Transportation & Midwest
- Buchanan Hauling & Rigging Agent
Location Contact Form
"*" indicates required fields
NEED HEAVY EQUIPMENT HAULED? WE HAVE YOU COVERED!
Whether hauling an oversize load, specialized construction equipment, or need a one-way freight, Osage has you covered! Download our brochure to discover the difference working with a company that has 40-plus years in the business can offer to you and your business’ bottom line!
Osage Specialized Transport began life in 1995 as Native Sons Transportation, which was an independent carrier. Just six years later, the company had evolved into an agent-organized trucking company which collaborated with large carriers that employed owner/operator drivers. The fundamental nature of the company changed from an asset-based company to that of a non-asset based agent.
The company now maintains its own internal dispatch program, and that allows us to document every load we take on. This means we know where every load is at all points along their routes, and we can always react quickly if there’s any need for support or intervention. A big part of the heavy hauling service provided by Osage Specialized Transport involves the pipeline industry, with a good deal of high-pressure gas equipment being transported routinely. The company is headquartered in Colorado, but works with a number of different carriers, and that allows us to maintain a nationwide fleet which can quickly react to local requirements.
WE CATER TO A WIDE VARIETY OF CLIENTELE
Our background and innovative business growth mean that we have the trucking equipment, logistical expertise, and industry-specific knowledge required to move your shipment. While we specialize in freight logistics and hauling heavy machinery, we serve professionals from a wide range of industries.
AREAS WE SPECIALIZE IN
- Heavy machinery
- Agriculture equipment
- Industrial manufacturing devices
- Construction equipment
- Aerospace components
- Excavation equipment
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
- Coal excavation
- Food manufacturing
- Dairy farmers
- Oil & natural gas pipelines
- Wind energy
- Local agronomy
WHAT SERVICES DO WE EXCEL IN?
Osage has several specialties which we excel in, and these can be considered our core services. These specialties are described below:
SPECIALIZED TRANSPORT & HAULING SERVICES
Because we work with a number of different carriers, we have access to a wide variety of specialized equipment, and that allows us to be extremely versatile in responding to the needs of clients. We also maintain direct communications with all drivers, and that helps us to provide superior service to our customers, as well as to constantly be aware of the traffic situation with our drivers.
OVERSIZE LOADS & HEAVY EQUIPMENT TRANSPORT
Heavy equipment is invariably expensive and heavy, and that means it needs to be transported with the utmost care and skill. Our well-trained drivers are fully aware of the critical role played by big machines in any company’s success, so they go out of their way to make sure all precautions are taken, and that safety is observed from pickup time to drop off. We are able to transport these oversized loads anywhere in the United States or Canada, and we are aware of all interstate rules and regulations regarding oversize loads.
LOGISTICS & TRANSPORTATION MANAGEMENT
One of the things that sets us apart from brokerages is that we can coordinate, track, and adapt to all road situations, and our logistics and planning center stays on top of all developments throughout a transportation move. We provide customers with a dedicated logistics and dispatch agent, we have up-to-the-minute tracking information, and we can even link to your company website to provide you with all the information you might need for logistics and transportation management.
9 KEY WAYS WE SET OURSELVES APART
Wondering what sets us apart from the others?! In the transit field, experience matters, as does a strong, customer-satisfaction mindset. At Osage, we excel in these areas, which encompass and inform everything else we do. As full-service logistics and transporting agents, we put customer needs first. That’s why our Minnesota customers trust us for all types of heavy hauling–and you can, too. Important features of our hauling business and services that make us stand out include:
#1 DEDICATED DISPATCH CONTACT
Your assigned logistics manager stays on top of all the details related to the location and timing of your heavy machinery transportation.
#2 EASY-ACCESS TRACKING
We can easily and precisely track your load by any data point, such as serial, machine, or customer ID numbers.
#3 SECURE CONNECTION
Our sophisticated information-sharing setup is designed to readily provide data, reports, invoicing, and more. All the details are at your fingertips, accessed via a user-friendly interface.
#4 LOAD BOARD SUPERVISION
Using our TMS, you can ensure truck drivers are on schedule, and in DOT compliance, for maximum productivity and cost-effectiveness.
Company owners and staff have boots-on-the-ground experience in all aspects of long-haul trucking and logistic tracking.
We have the tools and equipment to ensure your heavy machinery is transported safely and on time.
#7 INDUSTRY PARTNERSHIPS
We maintain valuable relationships with several large carriers that help us ensure your machinery moves problem-free from point A to point B.
We work across a variety of industries that fuel the vibrant Minnesota economy. We move a single piece of machinery or your whole spread.
We use cutting edge technology to keep you informed and streamline the heavy machinery shipping process to support your business growth. We help our independent truckers succeed and exceed your expectations with proprietary transportation management systems and communications channels.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We feel there are quite a few reasons why you should choose Osage over the competition. Here are some of the most compelling reasons:
- Customer confidence and trust – we have earned the confidence and trust of some of the nation’s biggest equipment companies, and that means they trust us with moving their expensive assets. To name a few, our client list includes Caterpillar, John Deere, Komatsu, Hitachi, Volvo, Terex, Manitowoc, and
- Nationwide fleet – the fact that we have a presence in every state allows us to be extremely flexible and responsive to our customers’ needs. We can quickly have a truck at your location, no matter where you might be located in the US or Canada.
- Superior logistics and tracking – we are never in the dark about where our trucks are, or what the condition of your load is, and that’s because we are in constant contact with our drivers, and can respond to any emergency they might have very quickly.
- Partnership with drivers – we have an excellent relationship with all our drivers, and that means we work very well together. The drivers maintain good relationships with customers and we maintain good relations with the drivers, so everyone stays in sync.
- Osage provides outstanding customer service – the company works tirelessly to provide the best customer service in the industry, and that pays dividends in the form of great customer relations. Osage strives to be a second set of hands on the job, working toward project completion in tandem with all other project workers.